Xerox® Workplace Suite
On-premise, server-based print management and mobile access for your printer fleet, with benchmark security, convenience and usage insights you need to unleash productivity and reduce costs.
Authentication and Access Control
Authentication options are compatible with a wide range of industry-standard secure readers and cards. Chose card, card-less, or even mobile device-based authentication using NFC, the Xerox® Print Portal App and a QR code to unlock devices. Use essential print rules to take control of costs and restrict access to devices/features at the user/group level.
Single sign-on (SSO) capability to any SSO enabled service on your printer — such as cloud connector apps and more. Conveniently authenticate at the printer once with your card badge, mobile device or credentials and then securely access all your MFP SSO-enabled apps without having to perform any additional time consuming log-in steps.
Our content security feature safeguards against data or intellectual property loss by searching all documents copied, scanned, or printed through a licensed MFP for specific user-defined terms or text strings (e.g., confidential, internal use only, etc.). If a match is found, an alert — along with job details and content — will be sent to an administrator for follow up.
Make printing from mobile devices flexible and easy. Send print jobs from Windows OS devices, Google Chromebooks, Mac OS, Linux, and mobile app printing for iOS, Android and Windows Surface tablets. With a traditional pull/follow printing workflow, send jobs to a single queue for release and retrieve when ready.
Accounting, Reporting, and Rules
Administrators can set access control and print rules, and closely monitor printing across the organization with consolidated fleet reporting and accounting capabilities. Xerox Workplace Suite integrates with Network Accounting.
Why Choose Xerox?
Our award winning, on-premise suite-based option offers an effective, modular and flexible approach to in-house document security. Add capability as you need it while keeping it contained within your own network.
Security challenges addressed by:
- Authentication to control secure access to the printer and your networked systems, using a wide range of authentication methods including card ID and mobile device authentication.
- A simplified secure single sign-on (SSO) experience to access your back end systems while avoiding time consuming log in steps.
- Security to track specific document content to raise alerts if specified content or documents are being copied, printed or scanned.
Print Management and Cost Control challenges addressed by:
- Our Pull printing feature allows jobs to be printed only when needed, when the user authenticates at the printer. Supporting both Xerox and non-Xerox printers alike.
- Our seamless integration with ConnectKey user screens allow job settings to be changed, deleted or edited before printing — saving on costly wasted prints.
Mobility challenges addressed by:
- A mobile print solution that allows users to readily find and connect to printers with our mobile app. You can view all jobs from your mobile device, unlock the printer and submit direct prints, or even upload jobs for printing at a later stage. Or you can simply e-mail your job to submit your prints.
- Faithfully and accurately convert your Microsoft documents without the concern of loss of image, data or formatting.
The Xerox IT Advantage
- No need to manage unique drivers for every printer in your organisation. Print to a single queue and release your job from any connected printer.
- No more concerns about managing an array of different mobile devices and handsets. Our Mobile App gives a seamless experience across all handsets.
- Low IT footprint, with a server light option. Reduce network traffic by pulling the job directly from the user PC client software, once authenticated at the printer.
- The Xerox Workplace Suite with flexible licensing is easy to install and manage.
Download the PDF Data Sheet and Start Using Single Sign-On (SSO) Now.